TS EAMCET Notification 2017 – www.Tseamcet.in
Telangana TS EAMCET Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.As most of you may know that EAMCET is a common entrance test to join in order to study undergraduate engineering i.e., UG. EAMCET abbreviated as Engineering,Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.This test is held under the surveillance of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada.
As per now the state of Andhra Pradesh has been portioned in two states. The EAMCET 2017 will also be conducted separately in two states and exam names are given as, AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET. So for TS EAMCET the exam is scheduled by JNTU, Hyderabad in the name of SCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education).
The candidates who get qualified in this exam can choose various carders like, medical, dental, engineering and agricultural programs in private and government colleges of the Telangana states.Telangana including affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-2018. And the interested candidates can apply for it through online, and details can be on official site apeamcet nic in.
TS EAMCET 2017 Notifications
Here we have provided the notification that is released by TS EAMCET board. The notification regarding TS EAMCET 2017 will be released on 27th February 2017. The exam used to be held offline by from 2017 it would be both offline as well as online.
The candidates who are interested in applying for this exam should wait till the first week of March for the applications to be released in online. The last date for filling the application form will be in the month of April. The exam date will be in May 12th, 2017.
Official Website: https://www.tseamcet.in
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2017
Follow the instructions below to know how to apply for TS EAMCET exam.
- For applying, you need to go to the official website of EAMCET 2017.
- You need to pay the registration fee either TS-Online or Debit/Credit card.
- After doing this, the candidate will be given a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the TS EAMCET 2017 Application form.
- Then the candidates have to go to the examination section.
- Now open the application form and enter all the required information required such as name, date of birth, and other details.
- You need to apply your signature and scanned photo. Your signature must have less than 15 kb and in JPG format.Your photograph must have passport size digital and colored with size less than 30 kb and in JPG format.
- You need to now take a copy of your application form for any further reference.
- The candidates are advised to note down the registration number until the admission procedure completes.
Fee For The Allocation
- Rs 250/-for Engineering.
- Rs 250/-for Agriculture and Medical.
- Rs 500/-for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical.
The payment can be done through AP Online / TS Online / E-Seva / M-Seva Centers in Telangana / AP and also through Payment of Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Here we have posted the complete details of the exam pattern.x `
- Duration of exam is three hours
- The exam is of 160 questions which are of 1 mark each(80 for maths, 40 for physics and 40 for Chemistry).
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The exam pattern is of OMR sheet.
- The candidates who have opted for the Urdu language they have to take up the examination at Hyderabad center only.
- The candidates will be tested in three subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates must use black/blue ball point pen in the examination.
- The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM, and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
To give EAMCET 2017 exam.it would be better to check one’s eligibility criteria for TS 2017 EAMCET exam.The applicant has to satisfy the following conditions,
- The candidates must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in 12th standard (40% for reserved categories).
- The candidate attending for TS EAMCET must be qualified for the 12thexamination with Physics, Mathematics along with any of subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
- Applicant must belong to TELANGANA state/ANDHRA PRADESH and should be INDIAN Nationality, Overseas Citizen of India-OCI (Card holder) or a person of Indian Origin (POI).
- The applicant must be of 17 years if she/he are seeking for admissions of MBBS and BDS graduation.
- According to the eligibility norms of TS EAMCET 2017, the 12th standard examination must have conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
Courses In Detail
- Diploma in Pharmacology
- Bachelor of Science (Agricultural)/ Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry/ Bachelor of Science (Horticulture)/ Bachelor of Forensic Sciences
- Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)/ Bachelor of Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agricultural & business management (CA & BM)/ Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)/ Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)/ Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology).Selection Process 1.75% weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET 2017 and 25% weight to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects (Mathematics (or) Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
2. The option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Reservation for under special category.Qualifying MarksAs per the norms, the qualifying percentage of marks for the should be 25% of maximum marks considered for EAMCET rank card.However for candidates belonging to SC / ST “No” minimum qualifying marks is prescribed separately
|Announcement of Notification : 3rd week / Feb / 2017|
Starting date for submission of application online : 3rd week / Feb / 2017
Last date for submission of online application without late fee: 4th week / March / 2017
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 4th week / March / 2017
Submission of online application with late fee Rs.500/- ends: 1st week / April / 2017
Submission of online application with late fee Rs.1000/- ends: 2nd week / April / 2017
Submission of online application with late fee Rs.5000/- ends: 3rd week / April / 2017
Submission of online application with late fee Rs, 10000/- ends: 4th week / April / 2017
Downloading of Hall tickets : 3rd week / April / 2017
Announcement of key : 1st week / May / 2017
Announcement of Eamcet results: 3rd week / May / 2017
EAMCET Counseling, TS EAMCET Mock Counseling, and web Counseling dates will be release once the exam has been conducted
Exam Date and Time Schedule
The entrance examination will be held in 15 different regional centers in the state of Telangana in offline mode and two regional centers in online mode at Hyderabad and Warangal. The exam schedule as follows…
Engineering :12th May / 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Agriculture and Medical: 12th May / 2017 from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
TS EAMCET Syllabus
Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana will prescribe the TS EAMCET 2017 syllabus. The syllabus will be of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Set of three subjects will be prescribed for Engineering (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) streams.
You can also look upon details on the page www.tseamcet.in and www tseamcet.nic.in